Digital Camera Image Transfer Utility
DCITU allows you to perform the following tasks:
- download the thumbnails from your digital camera
- download the full image files from your digital camera
- delete old images from your digital camera
Full support for thumbnails and deletions is not implemented for all digital
cameras. All cameras listed as either "
or as "
have, at the very least, support for downloading the full image files.
notebook allows for many settings to be fine-tuned. These range from
serial-port and camera specific settings, to 3rd-party scripts that can be
plugged into DCITU.
Common 3rd-party scripts include
which can be used to search through image headers and rename the images
according to the date & time they were taken.
DCITU can be configured to run a script on the following events:
- when a connection is first established with your digital camera
- after every successful image transfer
- after every image deletion
- when no more images remain in the camera (all images have been deleted)
- after DCITU is disconnected from your digital camera
DCITU © 1997 - 2000, Stéphane Charette
DCITU © 2000, 2001, C Code Run (Inc.)